Service delivery information
E-mail: [email protected]
Vijuga j.d.o.o. Osijek with its seat in the Republic of Croatia, Osijek, Josipa Juraj Strossmayera 341, registered commercial court in Osijek under registration number (MBS): 030242607, personal identification number (OIB): 39969156064.
Vijuga reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace the terms at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the terms, Vijuga will notify you by Posting an announcement on the site. What constitutes a material change will be Determined at Vijuga’s sole discretion. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming Familiar with any such modifications. Using any service or viewing any content following Notification of a material change to the terms shall constitute your acceptance of the Terms as modified.
By using Vijuga you agree to all the terms below.
The Site is an online community which enables photographers and graphic artists to post photographs and images, share comments, opinions and ideas, promote their work, participate in contests and promotions, and access and/ or purchase services from time to time made available on the Site (“Services”). Services include, but are not limited to, any service and/or content Vijuga makes available to or performs for you, as well as the offering of any materials displayed, transmitted or performed on the Site or through the Services. Content (“Content”) includes, but is not limited to text, user comments, messages, information, data, graphics, news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, and software.
Your access to and use of the Site may be interrupted from time to time as a result of equipment malfunction, updating, maintenance or repair of the Site or any other reason within or outside the control of Vijuga. Vijuga reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the availability of the Site and/or any Service and/or remove any Content at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice. Vijuga may also impose limits on certain features and Services or restrict your access to parts of or all of the Site and the Services without notice or liability. The Site should not be used or relied upon for storage of your photographs and images and you are directed to retain your own copies of all Content posted on the Site.
We provide services that allow you to create portfolios and we will develop more features and services in the future.
Vijuga and select a password and username, and to provide registration information. The registration information you provide must be accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your Vijuga account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are solely responsible for all activities resulting from the use of your password and conducted through your Vijuga account.
Items related to Find my art (https://www.findmyart.vijuga.com/) - Payment method
Prices are retail services. Product prices and delivery prices are expressed in Croatian national currency, Croatian kuna (kn). The price is the same for all payment methods. We do not charge VAT.
Seller (Vijuga) is authorized to change product prices without prior notice. Also, the seller is authorized without prior notice at any time to determine the discount, daily or weekly promotions, promotions for each product, product group and / or for all products, as well as for a particular method of payment.
Notwithstanding the previous point of these General Terms and Conditions, all ordered goods will be delivered at the prices that were valid when making the offer.
With payment by payment to a transaction account / internet banking, at the end of the order process, payment instructions appear on the screen, but also in the order form that the customer receives at his e-mail address after the order has been placed. There are no additional costs when choosing this method of payment.
You can make a payment via transaction account at:
ERSTE & STEIERMÄRKISCHE BANK d.d., HR8724020061101016847 | SWIFT: ESBCHR22
For PayPal payment at https://www.findmyart.vijuga.com/ you need to know the following:
If you are buying from Croatia, the value of your cart will be converted from HRK to EUR as PayPal does not support HRK as the payment currency. The amount of your bank card order linked to your PayPal account will be charged through the conversion of the price in EUR from HRK according to the current selling rate of the Croatian National Bank: hnb-exchange rate list
As a result of the conversion (conversion of the price from HRK to EUR) in the case of payment via PayPal, there is a possibility of a difference in the stated price of the product at https://www.findmyart.vijuga.com/ and the amount charged to the cart.
Packages for Find my art can be purchased at semi-annual and annual prices. We also give discounts upon annual payment. For these plans, we provide a refund option within 30 days of the bill being paid.
Services are available only to individuals who are either (i) at least 18 years old, or (ii) at least 14 years old, and who are authorized to access the Site by a parent or legal guardian. If you have authorized a minor to use the Site, you are responsible for the online conduct of such minor, and the consequences of any misuse of the Site by the minor. Parents and legal guardians are warned that the Site does display photographs and images containing nudity and violence that may be offensive to some.
The Services are for use by individuals who are photographers and graphic artists. Accounts may not be opened by galleries, agents and other market intermediaries and entities who represent photographers and graphic artists or sell their works. If you do not qualify for registration you are not permitted to open an account or use the Services.
To fully use the services you need to create your own account, without violating other peoples rights.
All Content posted or otherwise submitted to the Site is the sole responsibility of the account holder from which such Content originates and you acknowledge and agree that you, and not Vijuga are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, or otherwise submit to the Site. Vijuga does not control user submitted Content and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Site you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Vijuga. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
1. To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any person;
2. To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person;
3. For any purpose (including posting or viewing Content) that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the Services;
4. To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Vijuga user;
5. To create or transmit unwanted ‘spam’ to any person or any URL;
6. To create multiple accounts for the purpose of voting for or against users’ photographs or images;
7. To post copyrighted Content which doesn’t belong to you, with exception of Blogs, where you may post such Content with explicit mention of the author’s name and a link to the source of the Content;
8. With the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
9. To artificially inﬂate or alter vote counts, blog counts, comments, or any other Service or for the purpose of giving or receiving money or other compensation in exchange for votes, or for participating in any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of Services;
10. To advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services, or to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
11. To promote or sell Content of another person
12. To sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
13. To report a suspected abuse of the Site or a breach of the Terms (other thanrelating to copyright infringement which is addressed under “COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS” below) please send written notice to Vijuga.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site. Vijuga reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
You cannot use our site to post pornographic material, harass people, send spam, negatively vote on all photos, and do other crazy stuff. Be reasonable and responsible.
Please read this section carefully before posting, uploading, or otherwise submitting any Content to the site. In consideration of Vijuga’s agreement to allow you to post Content to the Site and Vijuga’s agreement to publish such Content and for other valuable consideration the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby expressly and irrevocably acknowledged, you agree with Vijuga as follows:
You acknowledge that:
1. By uploading your photographic or graphic works to Vijuga you retain full rights to those works that you had prior to uploading.
2. The license granted to Vijuga includes the right to use your Content fully or partially for promotional reasons and to distribute and redistribute your Content to other parties, web-sites, applications, and other entities, provided such Content is attributed to you in accordance with the credits (i.e. username, profile picture, photo title, descriptions, tags, and other accompanying information) if any and as appropriate, all as submitted to Vijuga by you;
3. Vijuga uses industry recognized software and measures to restrict the ability of users and visitors to the Site to make high resolution copies of Content posted on the Site. Notwithstanding this, Vijuga makes no representation and warranty that Content posted on the Site will not be unlawfully copied without your consent. Vijuga does not restrict the ability of users and visitors to the Site to make low resolution or ‘thumbnail’ copies of Content posted on the Site and you hereby expressly authorize Vijuga to permit users and visitors to the Site to make such low resolution copies of your Content; and
4. Subject to the terms of the foregoing license, you retain full ownership or other rights in your Content and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Content.
You represent and warrant that:
1. You are the owner of all rights, including all copy rights in and to all Content you submit to the site;
2. You have the full and complete right to enter into this agreement and to grant to Vijuga the rights in the Content herein granted, and that no further permissions are required from, nor payments required to be made to any other person in connection with the use by Vijuga of the Content as contemplated herein; and
3. The Content does not defame any person and does not infringe upon the copyright, moral rights, publicity rights, privacy rights or any other right of any person, or violate any law or judicial or governmental order.
You shall not have any right to terminate the permissions granted herein, nor to seek, obtain, or enforce any injunctive or other equitable relief against Vijuga all of which such rights are hereby expressly and irrevocably waived by you in favour of Vijuga.
Your photos will preserve whatever copyright they had before uploading to this site. We will protect the copyright and will not sell your photos without your permission.
Vijuga respects the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond promptly any claim that Content posted on the Site infringes the copyright or other intellectual property infringement (“Infringement”) of any person. Vijuga will use reasonable efforts to investigate notices of alleged Infringement and will take appropriate action under applicable intellectual property law and these Terms where it believes an Infringement has taken place, including removing or disabling access to the Content claimed to be infringing and/or terminating accounts and access to the Site. To notify Vijuga of a possible Infringement you must submit your notice in writing to the attention of “Copyright Infringement” care of Vijuga's site and include in your notice a detailed description of the alleged Infringement sufficient to enable Vijuga to make a reasonable determination. Please note that you may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresenting that any Content is infringing your copyright. If we remove or disable access to Content in response to a notice of Infringement, we will make reasonable attempts to contact the user who posted the affected Content.
The Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Vijuga has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Vijuga is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Vijuga shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Some people may post links; we are not responsible for those links.
You hereby expressly and irrevocably release and forever discharge Vijuga, its affiliated and associated companies, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, independent and dependent contractors, licensees, successors and assigns of and from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, proceedings, liability, debts, judgments, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity which you ever had, now have, or hereafter can, shall or may have, for or by reason of, or arising directly or indirectly out of your use of the Site and the Services.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Vijuga, its affiliated and associated companies, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, independent and dependent contractors, licensees, successors and assigns from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys fees, resulting from or arising out of (i) a breach of these Terms, (ii) Content posted on the Site, (iii) the use of the Services, by you or any person using your account or Vijuga Username and password, (iv) the sale or use of your Store Images, or (v) any violation of any rights of a third party.
In no event shall Vijuga be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or other.
Legal theory with respect to the site, the service or any content for any lost profits or Special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (ii)
Vijuga, vijuga.com.hr and other Vijuga graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of Vijuga. Vijuga’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Vijuga. The images and icons available in the Vijuga icon pack may used by partners and third party sites in connection with providing appropriate links to the Vijuga Site.
Please respect our trademarks and brands.
Vijuga may terminate or suspend any and all Services and/or your Vijuga account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Services will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your Vijuga account, you may simply discontinue using the Services. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
It is your responsibility to remove all Content from your account prior to termination. Upon termination of your account Vijuga will automatically remove all Content posted to your account.
We can stop providing services at any time. You can stop using your account or close it at any time as well.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of the Terms and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind Vijuga in any respect whatsoever. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. Vijuga shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond Vijuga’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation (including "line-noise" interference). If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Vijuga may transfer, assign or delegate the Terms and its rights and obligations without consent. The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Croatia,
as if made within Croatia between two residents thereof, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Croatian courts. Both parties agree that the Terms is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of the Terms, and that all modifications must be in a writing signed by both parties, except as otherwise provided herein.
Things can happen — we are not responsible.